By admin on July 7, 2015 at 4:05 am
Although iOS devices and computers already come with a note-taking app out of the box. These apps have limited features. And if you need advance features like Audio notes, pdf annotations, unlimited categories etc you might have advance note-taking apps like Evernote, Sticky Note, Supernote etc.
I have Evernote installed on my iOS devices, its a great app. But when it comes to take a note really, I can’t think of other name except notepad.cc built by Tumblr Creative Director Jacob Bijani. For me notepad.cc is one of the most useful and minimalistic web services available.
How It Works:
- Open a web browser and visit http://notepad.cc
- Notepad.cc will automatically create a new random url generated whenever you visit the
- Start taking notes right away
- Every notepad auto saves every few seconds so there is no need for saving.
- You can even create a custom url for any notepad you create like (http://notepad.cc/
geekMentors) by clicking change url.
- You can go to your old notepad.cc url and resume your work and continue using your
- You can Share url using the share link provided, so the receiver can view and edit your
- Protect your notepad with a password and then share your notepad.
Useful Tip: You can go to your specific url on your iOS Device and add it to your home screen for quick and easy access.